After a rather dreary start to the school year last week, it sure is nice to be back to the great weather! The students in the Middle School are continuing to settle in. It has been fun as there are several new students and a large group of Grade Sevens who have moved up.
Mrs. Pauls and I have decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and are going to take the class to Harrison to do some team building activities with them. We are thankful to have a few parent drivers but could use a few more. If you are able please let us know.
I have been enjoying the MS students so far as they have continued where they left off last year, demonstrating courtesy, responsibility, and kindness. They will definitely be a class that will be easy to work with, to challenge and to serve along side as the year progresses.
I am looking forward to seeing many of you tonight at the meet the teacher BBQ. Come for dinner and get caught up.
looks good
ReplyDelete