Keep up the good work class! I am looking forward to a great second term with you!
Wednesday, 4 December 2013
Term Two - Here we go again
Just as the students use the start of a new term for a new start, I find that it provides a similar chance to reflect for myself as well. In short, I am really enjoying this year so far and this group of students. They are a group with a great many gifts and the intiative to see that those gifts are well used. For the most part, they encourage, challenge, and push each other to do better and have been a joy to work with.
Keep up the good work class! I am looking forward to a great second term with you!
Keep up the good work class! I am looking forward to a great second term with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment