Thursday, 13 March 2014

Spring Break! and then ten more weeks....

I don't know if you have noticed or not but you have gotten older, gotten taller, and even matured to some degree this year.  I also don't know if you have noticed but God has been at work in you and through you.  While all of you do occasionally have tough days, you have all played positive significant roles in our class this year.  As you see your report card tomorrow and reflect on your progress so far, I would like to challenge you to finish the year well.  Take a deep breath over Spring Break and choose a few areas of your school life that you would like to focus on and come back ready to persevere and work hard at those areas.  If you would like some help, whether it is staying focused, working neatly, completing work, or challenging yourself to work to an even higher level than you have already achieved, I would like to help you.

You are all great people and it continues to be my privilege to work with you! May God bless you richly while you enjoy two weeks away from the classroom.

Mr. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment